Redesigned with ease of use in mind, the Saeco Talea Touch Plus has loads of upgrades, including a more intuitive touch-screen interface, an advanced steam wand for rapid steaming and easier manual milk frothing, a ceramic grinder that's quieter and more consistent and plenty of programmable options. The last thing you want to worry about during your morning rush is whether or not your latte is going to taste great. The Talea Touch Plus takes the guess work out of your drink making and produces only the best.
Features & Functionality of the Saeco Talea Touch Plus
- Brainy: Intuitive in nature, the Talea Touch Plus is a smart machine, with programmable options, a touch screen and specific notifications letting you know exactly what it needs.
- Ceramic Grinder: Quieter and more consistent, we love that Saeco uses these ceramic disc grinders in the Talea Touch Plus.
- Quick Steaming: With Saeco's Rapid-Steam technology, the wait time between brewing and frothing is drastically reduced, preventing delays between brewing and the latte hitting your lips.
- Options For Everyone: With the Saeco Brewing System, there is a seemingly endless list of options as to how to make your drink. But if you're anything like us, the more caffeine, the better.
- Adjustable Drip Tray: Big cups, little cups -- they (mostly) all fit! This automatic drip tray raises and lowers with a unique one-touch feature. Make sure the machine is on when you try to make it work though.
- Easy To Clean: One of the best things about Saeco is how easy they are to clean, with removable water tanks and brewgroups.
- Cup Warmer: Using the heat of the machine, the top of the Talea Touch Plus acts as an installed cup warmer, ensuring your espresso isn't negatively affected.
|Ease of Care and Maintenance||5|
|Ease of Use||4|
|Overall Value for the Money||4|
|How Does it Compare?||
With a touch screen, the Talea Touch Plus comes in a notch above the Talea Giro.
|Product Weight (lbs.)||25.6000|
|Boiler Material||Stainless Steel|
|Cup Clearance||5.75 inches|
|Reservoir Size||57 oz|
|Steam Wand Type||Panarello Only|
|Warm Up: Brew Time||1 minute and 16 seconds|
|Warm Up: Steam Time||16 seconds|
|Water Sources||Reservoir/Internal Tank|
|Auto Shut Off||Yes|
|Bean Hopper Capacity||8.8 oz|
Submit a question directly to owners of this product and ask what they think about it!
so I can't say how well it works etc Love the machine but I have never had anything else to compare it with. May 10, 2012
I like a rich bold flavor - which brand/type of beans would you recommend? Oct 18, 2013
http://www.seattlecoffeegear.com/lavazza-crema-e-aroma-whole-bean-large Oct 22, 2013
Looking for warranty, care information, or videos of this product? You're in the right place!
Warranty Information for the Saeco Talea Touch Plus
|What it Covers:||
Saeco espresso machines, coffee makers and grinders
|Who Supports the Warranty:||Saeco|
|Warranty Contact Information:||800-933-7876|
|Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty?||Yes (Espresso machines only).|
|Can SCG Repair?||Yes. Read more about our out-of-warranty repair services.|
Caring for the Saeco Talea Touch Plus
- Descale every two to three months. We recommend using Dezcal.
- Clean the easily removable brew unit weekly.
- Soap out water tank and drip tray every few days.
Videos Featuring the Saeco Talea Touch Plus
Full Featured, Reliable, Tasty, Easy!Review by Family on the Go!
Quality Value Price
Went to the retail store, great selection,[...] able to see how machines work and taste the espresso each machine produces. [...] We were indecisive between Jura and Saeco, each machine has small compromises. We went with Saeco Talea Touch Plus for combination of quality of espresso and froth, ease of use/cleaning, accessibility of water filler bean hopper and dregs drawer, and overall build quality and appearance. They also can service Saeco products in Seattle while Jura machines must be shipped out for maintenance/repairs. A bonus we didn't discover until we got it home is that it has a well designed base, where it stays stable for use, but rotates/pivots for accessing the side drawers, very convenient. But the best part is that once you take a little time to understand the controls (almost all screen based, and text or icon-driven), it is super easy to use, is quick, and makes a great espresso drinks, plus hot chocolate and vanilla steamers for the kids. We've had it for almost two months and have used it every day with no problems. Use less oily beans to keep it running smoothly. Clean the frothing wand after each use and it will keep cranking out the drinks. Highly recommend.
Easy To Use, Great Taste, Easy To Clean, Quick Brewing, Large Water Container
(Posted on 6/19/11)
New Talea Touch Plus-GreatReview by Bruce the brewer
Quality Value Price
Wonderful self cleaning features-Lost my Talea Giro to calcium build-up so I'm using the Saeco filter and a Brita water filter to avoid repeat on this great machine. It would be helpful to tell new users how critical water filtration is. The touch plus is superior in every way possible!!!!!!
Easy To Use, Great Upgrade, Easy To Clean, Quick Brewing, Great Taste
Small Water Container
(Posted on 6/16/11)
saeco talia touch, version 2, redesignReview by knitting Nana
Quality Value Price
We love this machine! It does fill a cup partially, and then notify you to fill the water reservoir,then reset itself. All our other super automatic machines (3) would promt you to fill up on water when they sensed you could not make a full cup. Weird, and somewhat annoying.
Easy To Clean, Easy To Use, Great Taste, Quick Brewing
Small Water Container, Will fill a cup partially
(Posted on 3/23/11)
A Great Espresso MachineReview by No Nicknames Please
Quality Value Price
The Saeco Talea Touch Plus Espresso Machine makes the best lattes I have ever drank, bar none. I make at least three coffee lattes per day plus a green tea latte and I am the happiest camper around. I use Lavazza Super Crema coffee beans and Zen Matcha powdered green tea for my lattes. Its a great life.
Easy To Clean, Easy To Use, A joy to use, Quick Brewing, Large Water Container, Great Taste, Easy to program
(Posted on 3/12/11)