Technivorm goes back to the basics with the H741 finely crafted coffee maker. This brewer has a filter basket that sits directly atop the glass carafe. There is no mid-brew interrupt in this design, but you save space and money! Brew coffee at a constant temperature between 196-205°F throughout the entire brew cycle. Same great taste, but at a lower price.
Features & Functionality of the Technivorm Moccamaster H741
- Brewing Temperature - Brew temperatures between 198-205°F and holding temperatures between 176-185°F meets the requirements of the ECBC/SCAE/SCAA
- State of the Art Brewing - Nine-hole spray head wets the grounds in the filter basket during the brew cycle. Brew cycle completes in five to six minutes.
- Heavy Duty Boiler - Durable copper element with dual safety guard
- Easy Filter Options - Can be used with a reusable Swiss Gold cone filter or disposable paper filters
- Water Level - The Moccamaster H 741 has an easy to read water level reservoir
|Ease of Use||5|
|Ease of Care and Maintenance||5|
|Overall Value for the Money||5|
|How Does it Compare?||
A Note About Coffee & Cups
Let us break it down for you: Although 8 ounces equals a cup in the baking world, a US cup of coffee is measured at 6 ounces and a European cup of coffee is measured at 4.25 ounces. This is why we sometimes list ounces to paint a more accurate picture of capacity.
|Tips and Tricks||
The Technivorm H741 is a model where the filter basket sits directly on top of the carafe. There is no brew-through mixing tube lid like on other models. It does come with a serving lid though. Remember to start with fresh filtered water, the key to a perfect cup of coffee.
|Reservoir Size||42 ounces|
|Auto Shut Off||Yes|
|Max/Min Ounces per Pot||42 ounces maximum|
|Warm Up: Brew Time||6 minutes|
|Available Carafe Styles||Glass|
Submit a question directly to owners of this product and ask what they think about it!
Looking for warranty, care information, or videos of this product? You're in the right place!
Warranty Information for the Technivorm Moccamaster Coffee Maker
|What it Covers:||
Technivorm coffee makers
|Who Supports the Warranty:||Technivorm USA|
|Warranty Contact Information:||email@example.com|
|Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty?||No|
|Can SCG Repair?||No|
Caring for your Technivorm Moccamaster Coffee Maker
For detailed care instructions, please refer to your machine's user manual. We recommend that you also incorporate the following into your cleaning routine:
- Descale every 2 - 3 months. We recommend using Dezcal or Cleancaf for descaling
- Clean the water tank and lid regularly
- Soap out the inside of the kettle and brew basket on a regular basis. Use Cleancaf if necessary to remove an coffee stains or residue.