Officially certified by the Specialty Coffee Association of America to brew at accurate temperatures, this Technivorm Moccamaster prides itself in making the best cup of drip coffee. This version includes a glass carafe along with a warming plate with separate switches allowing you more control. Made in the Netherlands.
Features & Functionality of the Technivorm Moccamaster KB741
- Requirements Met - ECBC/SCAE/SCAA for brewing between 198-205°F and holding a 176-185°F temperature.
- Flawless Brewing - This machine wets the grounds in the filter during the brew process. A full brew cycles should take about five or six minutes.
- Stop - You can manually shut off brewing on the filter cone.
- Strong Boiler - This Technivorm comes with a copper heating element with a dual safety guard.
- Filter Options - Can use almost any disposable paper filter or reusable Swiss Gold cone filters.
- Measuring - It’s easy to measure the water level on this coffee machine.
|Ease of Use||5|
|Ease of Care and Maintenance||5|
|Overall Value for the Money||5|
|Product Weight (lbs.)||8.2500|
|Reservoir Size||40 ounces|
|Max/Min Ounces per Pot||40 ounces|
|Warm Up: Brew Time||5 minutes|
|Available Carafe Styles||Glass|
Submit a question directly to owners of this product and ask what they think about it!
Looking for warranty, care information, or videos of this product? You're in the right place!
Warranty Information for the Technivorm Moccamaster Coffee Maker
|What it Covers:||
Technivorm coffee makers
|Who Supports the Warranty:||Technivorm USA|
|Warranty Contact Information:||1-855-662-2200|
|Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty?||No|
|Can SCG Repair?||No|
Caring for your Technivorm Moccamaster Coffee Maker
For detailed care instructions, please refer to your machine's user manual. We recommend that you also incorporate the following into your cleaning routine:
- Descale every 2 - 3 months. We recommend using Dezcal or Cleancaf for descaling
- Clean the water tank and lid regularly
- Soap out the inside of the kettle and brew basket on a regular basis. Use Cleancaf if necessary to remove an coffee stains or residue.