So fresh! So clean! The Technivorm Moccamaster KBG741 in white metallic lends some serious coffee laboratory style to your countertop. The clear glass carafe and water reservoir are reminiscent of beakers. Ready for real coffee science? It is one of the few auto-drip coffee makers certified by the Specialty Coffee Association of America to brew at optimal temperatures. Technivorm coffee makers comes direct from the Netherlands. They are built to reliably brew day in and day out.
Features & Functionality of the Technivorm Moccamaster KBG741
- Brewing Temperature - Brewing temperature between 198-205°F and holding temperature between 176-185°F meeting the requirements of the ECBC/SCAE/SCAA
- State of the Art Brewing - 9-hole spray head wets the grounds in the filter basket during the brew process. Brew cycle completes in five to six minutes. Filter holder has hand operated filter stop.
- Heavy Duty Boiler - Durable copper element with dual safety guard
- Easy Filter Options - Can be used with a reusable Swiss Gold cone filter or can use disposable paper filters
- Water Level and Scale Indicators - The Moccamaster KBG741 includes a scale indicator and easy to read water level container
- Colors - Available in Stone Grey, Polished Silver, White, and Black
|Ease of Use||5|
|Ease of Care and Maintenance||5|
|Overall Value for the Money||5|
|Product Weight (lbs.)||8.2500|
|Reservoir Size||40 ounces|
|Max/Min Ounces per Pot||40 ounces|
|Warm Up: Brew Time||5 minutes|
|Available Carafe Styles||Glass|
Submit a question directly to owners of this product and ask what they think about it!
Looking for warranty, care information, or videos of this product? You're in the right place!
Warranty Information for the Technivorm Moccamaster Coffee Maker
|What it Covers:||
Technivorm coffee makers
|Who Supports the Warranty:||Technivorm USA|
|Warranty Contact Information:||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty?||No|
|Can SCG Repair?||No|
Caring for your Technivorm Moccamaster Coffee Maker
For detailed care instructions, please refer to your machine's user manual. We recommend that you also incorporate the following into your cleaning routine:
- Descale every 2 - 3 months. We recommend using Dezcal or Cleancaf for descaling
- Clean the water tank and lid regularly
- Soap out the inside of the kettle and brew basket on a regular basis. Use Cleancaf if necessary to remove an coffee stains or residue.
User Manuals for your Technivorm Moccamaster Coffee Maker
Articles Related to the Technivorm Moccamaster Coffee Maker
Videos Featuring the Technivorm Moccamaster Coffee Maker
Technivorm BrewerReview by Big M
Price Value Quality
I do love this coffee brewer. Of course, who likes to spend $250 for coffee pot. But, I bought 3 Cuisinart coffee brewers in the last 7 years and all of them died after 2 or 3 years. They all did the same thing, just stopped working. I guess the heating element burns out. They smoke, then die. I'm tired of throwing out coffee makers that cost $100 The Technivorm makes better coffee, hotter coffee and looks cooler. The only thing I don't like is the cord is so heavy duty it looks like it can go on an industrial arc welder.
Anyway, I'll never own a Lamborghini, but I do own a Technivorm.
Ahhhh, it's great to be me!
(Posted on 12/26/13)
The best!Review by Henk
Quality Price Value
This is my second Technivorm coffee maker. It's the best! Great coffee, fast and good looking on the counter top!
(Posted on 10/22/13)
great coffee potReview by tl
Price Value Quality
best coffee pot . Easy to use, makes great coffee quickly.satisfied
(Posted on 10/15/13)
this is the best coffee makerReview by mw
Value Quality Price
price is reasonable for the quality of the coffee
(Posted on 9/16/13)
as advertisedReview by oildad
Price Value Quality
it makes coffee fast for a drip maker and it is hotter water, the only negatives I can think of is it's a little clunky, you have to disassemble it to make coffee, and the price is a little steep, but if it lasts I'll be a satisfied customer.
(Posted on 6/19/13)