This Technivorm Moccamaster KBTS is yet another version of the famous European made coffee makers. The KBTS has an 8-cup capacity thermal carafe to keep your coffee warmer, longer. This is also by far one of the best made coffee brewers we have come across – you won’t be disappointed!
Features & Functionality of the Technivorm Moccamaster KBTS
- Certified - This brewer meets the requirement of the ECBC/SCAE/SCAA for being able to consistently brew at temperatures between 198-205°F.
- Wet Grounds - The spray head has nine holes that evenly spread water for the best tasting coffee.
- Quick Brew Time - A full brew cycle takes about five or six minutes.
- Copper Boiler - This brewer comes with a high-quality dual safety guard copper boiler.
- Filters - Use almost any disposable paper filter or the reusable Swiss Gold cone filter.
|Ease of Use||5|
|Ease of Care and Maintenance||5|
|Overall Value for the Money||5|
|Product Weight (lbs.)||7.7000|
|Reservoir Size||32 ounces|
|Max/Min Ounces per Pot||32 ounces|
|Warm Up: Brew Time||6 minutes|
|Available Carafe Styles||Stainless Steel|
Submit a question directly to owners of this product and ask what they think about it!
Looking for warranty, care information, or videos of this product? You're in the right place!
Warranty Information for the Technivorm Moccamaster Coffee Maker
|What it Covers:||
Technivorm coffee makers
|Who Supports the Warranty:||Technivorm USA|
|Warranty Contact Information:||1-855-662-2200|
|Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty?||No|
|Can SCG Repair?||No|
Caring for your Technivorm Moccamaster Coffee Maker
For detailed care instructions, please refer to your machine's user manual. We recommend that you also incorporate the following into your cleaning routine:
- Descale every 2 - 3 months. We recommend using Dezcal or Cleancaf for descaling
- Clean the water tank and lid regularly
- Soap out the inside of the kettle and brew basket on a regular basis. Use Cleancaf if necessary to remove an coffee stains or residue.