It's a tall shiny tower of coffee brewing power! The Technivorm KBGT741 is a precision coffee maker manufactured in the Netherlands to optimize your coffee routine. The 42 ounce capacity can make plenty of delicious coffee from the lightest blend to the darkest single origin. A thermal carafe keeps the coffee warm until you are ready for a second cup, or third, or fourth--we don't judge!
This is an Open Box product.
Features & Functionality of the Technivorm Thermo Moccamaster KBGT741 Open Box
- Brewing Temperature - Brewing temperature is between 198-205F, the ideal recommended temps for an ideal cup of coffee.
- State of the Art Brewing - Nine-hole spray head wets the grounds in the filter basket during the brew cycle. Brew cycle completes in five to six minutes.
- Heavy Duty Boiler - Durable copper element with dual safety guard.
- Easy Filter Options - Can be used with a reusable Swiss Gold cone filter or with disposable paper filters
- Water Level - The Moccamaster KBGT741 an easy to read water level reservoir
- Thermal Carafe - Includes a thermal carafe that keeps the coffee fresh and hot. Indicator light shows when the carafe is in correct position to start brew cycle. Includes the brew through lid and the closed top travel lid.
|Ease of Use||5|
|Ease of Care and Maintenance||5|
|Overall Value for the Money||5|
|How Does it Compare?||
We have numerous comparison videos, and you know we love this one, but your needs may vary.
A Note About Coffee & Cups
Let us break it down for you: Although 8 ounces equals a cup in the baking world, a US cup of coffee is measured at 6 ounces and a European cup of coffee is measured at 4.25 ounces. This is why we sometimes list ounces to paint a more accurate picture of capacity.
|Tips and Tricks||
Water really does make a difference. Always use filtered water to make drip coffee taste better.
|Reservoir Size||42 ounces|
|Auto Shut Off||Yes|
|Max/Min Ounces per Pot||42 ounces maximum|
|Warm Up: Brew Time||6 min|
|Available Carafe Styles||Stainless Steel|
Submit a question directly to owners of this product and ask what they think about it!
Looking for warranty, care information, or videos of this product? You're in the right place!
Warranty Information for the Technivorm Moccamaster Coffee Maker Open Box
|What it Covers:||
Technivorm coffee makers
|Who Supports the Warranty:||Technivorm USA|
|Warranty Contact Information:||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty?||No|
|Can SCG Repair?||No|
Caring for your Technivorm Moccamaster Coffee Maker Open Box
For detailed care instructions, please refer to your machine's user manual. We recommend that you also incorporate the following into your cleaning routine:
- Descale every 2 - 3 months. We recommend using Dezcal or Cleancaf for descaling
- Clean the water tank and lid regularly
- Soap out the inside of the kettle and brew basket on a regular basis. Use Cleancaf if necessary to remove an coffee stains or residue.