Make perfect stove top espresso in style with aerolatte's Porcellana Stove Top. The traditional aluminum base is paired with a detachable porcelain coffee pot so you can serve your guests while leaving the heated base behind. Compatible with a variety of ranges - gas, electric, ceramic and halogen - the Porcellana is easy to use and makes a great cup of coffee without the fuss. The yield from this stovetop is approximately 8 oz of espresso.
- Fill the base with water to just below the steam valve
- Fill the funnel shaped coffee filter halfway with ground coffee. Do not compress the coffee.
- Screw the top section firmly to the base.
- Place the porcelain pot under the metal spout.
- Turn on stove and heat gently until coffee fills the pot.
How the aerolatte Porcellana Stove Top Works
|Ease of Use||5|
|How Does it Compare?||
Unlike other stove top espresso makers, the porcelain coffee pot detaches from the base for easy pouring.
|Tips and Tricks||
Make sure to properly and thread the two base pieces together. The porcelain pot rests on top of them.
|Product Weight (lbs.)||4.0000|
|Reservoir Size||9 oz|
|Max/Min Ounces per Pot||8 ounces|
Ask a Question
Caring for the aerolatte Porcellana Stove Top
- Rinse the porcelain coffee pot and coffee filter with warm soap and water after each use. Only the porcelain pot is dishwasher safe.