Pulling a good shot is as much an art form as it is a recipe. So prepare your at-pressure piece de resistance in style with the Ascaso Dream Up. A stunningly-simple control cluster and analog temperature dial puts you in the cockpit over your morning brew—without the ever-distracting set of options and buttons we've grown too accustomed to. Inside, an oversized thermoblock offers stable thermal mass and quick, on-demand heat. Better, Ascaso includes a host of optional accessories like alternative brew baskets (including an ESE basket) and steam tips that lets you set up your machine just like you always wanted. Your kitchen never looked so good.
Features and Functionality of the Ascaso Dream Up Espresso Machine
- Sleek Design - A compact, solid aluminum case offers bold lines that call to mind vintage consumer goods.
- Quick Thermoblock - An outsized thermoblock offers quality heat retention and quick steps up or down to steam temp.
- Accessories Abound - Ascaso includes everything you need to brew including a fantastic tamper, an optional panarello steam tip and both pressurized and nonpressurized (and ESE Pod) baskets.
- Important Improvements - New to the Dream line, ESE pods now fit in their own (included) portafilter basket! No adapters, kits or special parts required.
- Resourceful Reservoir - The water reservoir pulls out sideways and can be refilled without removing from the machine.
|SCG Staff Says...||There's something to be said about simplicity, and the Dream's retrofuturistic 1950s design—complete with analog toggles and a temperature gauge—pairs well with its no-frills operation.|
|How Does it Compare?||
Ascaso's recent machine update adds a newly designed portafilter, which can now accept ESE pods without the need for a special adapter! Also, the thermoblock is now lined in stainless steel and the steam wand assembly sports a better sealing connection to help eliminate leaks and scale.
|Tips and Tricks||
Make sure to brace the base of the Dream while tightening in the portafilter.
|Depth||13.75 inches with portafilter|
|Boiler Material||Stainless Steel-lined Aluminum|
|Cup Clearance||3.5 inches|
|Reservoir Size||48 ounces|
|Available Portafilters||E.S.E Pods, Pressurized and Non-Pressurized|
|Warm Up: Brew Time||5 minutes|
|Warm Up: Steam Time||1 minute 22 seconds|
|Pod Friendly||Yes - without adaptation|
|Water Sources||Reservoir/Internal Tank|
|Auto Shut Off||No|
Ask a Question
Hope this helps!
Warranty Information for the Ascaso Dream Up Espresso Machine
|What it Covers:||Ascaso equipment|
|Length:||1 year parts and labor|
|Who Supports the Warranty:||Seattle Coffee Gear|
|Warranty Contact Information:||866-372-4734 or email us at email@example.com|
|Notes:||Read more about Seattle Coffee Gear's Warranty coverage.|
|Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty?||No|
|Can SCG Repair?||Yes. Read more about our out-of-warranty repair services.|
Caring for the Ascaso Dream Up Espresso Machine
- Wipe down the machine with a soft microfiber cloth.
- Brush out brew head after every use.
- Soap out drip tray and reservoir weekly.
User Manuals for your Ascaso Dream Up Espresso Machine
- Excellent - Very happy with my purchaseReview by Dave
Price Quality Value