Its name may say "professional," but home users will find plenty to love about the Ascaso Steel UNO Professional Espresso Machine. The PID control enables the user to change the temperature of the coffee boiler to achieve a superior and more consistent espresso extraction. With a three-way solenoid valve that helps relieve any pressure on the filter basket once you finish your shot, you'll notice a reduction of moisture in the puck after the extraction. Also with an adaptor it's compatible with the E.S.E single-dose pod system to make brewing and cleaning a cinch.
This is an Open Box product.
Features & Functionality of the Ascaso Steel UNO Professional
- Power to the PID: An even boiler temperature produces even shots, program it how you like it.
- Safety: A steam pipe protector helps to protect you from burns when touching the steam wand.
- Professional Size: Enjoy professional results with the 58mm chrome-plated brass portafilter.
- Panarello Wand: A frothing aid on the swivel steam pipe helps to create good froth for cappuccinos.
|Product Weight (lbs.)||26.5000|
|Case Material||Brushed Stainless Steel|
|Boiler Volume||10.99 ounces|
|Reservoir Size||2 liters|
|Steam Wand Type||Both Traditional & Panarello Functionality|
|Pod Friendly||Yes - with adaptation|
|Water Sources||Reservoir/Internal Tank|
Ask a Question
Warranty Information for the Ascaso Steel UNO Professional
|What it Covers:||Ascaso equipment|
|Who Supports the Warranty:||Espresso 4 Home|
|Warranty Contact Information:||732-866-1781|
A common failure point on single boiler models is boiler burn out, which can occur if the boiler is not actively refilled with water. Unfortunately, this error is not covered under warranty, so please ensure that your boiler is regularly and properly refilled by steaming, purging and then brewing. Not sure how to do this? Watch Gail perform this process on the Ascaso Dream UP.
|Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty?||No|
|Can SCG Repair?||Yes. Read more about our out-of-warranty repair services.|
Caring for the Ascaso Steel UNO Professional
- Descale every 2 - 3 months. We recommend using Dezcal.
- Soap out water tank and drip tray every few days.
- Rinse portafilter and baskets after each use.
- Brush brew head gasket area weekly to remove any coffee buildup.
User Manuals for your Ascaso Steel UNO Professional Espresso Machine
Note: The instructional manuals for Ascaso are printed for worldwide distribution and covers almost every model produced worldwide. With this in mind, there may be features, accessories or colors available in Ascaso equipment in other countries, but not available in models produced for the United States.
Write Your Own Review
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: $17.95
Regular Price: $15.00
$14.49As low as: $13.49