The Open Box Baratza Vario Burr Grinder with Metal PortaHolder comes with an upgraded H2 display that features an advanced panel display, along with commercial quality 54mm flat ceramic burrs. It’s as innovative as it looks – with smart macro/micro grind adjustments with a spectacular 230 settings.
The older version, shown in the video below, includes a plastic portaholder. The current version offers a metal portaholder.
- Burrs: Equipped with 54mm flat ceramic burrs, these will stay much sharper for a longer period of time.
- Electronic Dosing: Have the control of only grinding what you need for each individual shot, ridding of any stale ground coffee.
- Programmable: You can program up to three grind weight buttons.
- Did You Hear That? : This Vario has a powerful slow turning motor to create a cool and calm operation when grinding.
- Metal PortaHolder: The durable metal portaholder can be adjusted to hold any size portafilter.
- Commercial Quality: This grinder has the same durable design and features as professional grinders.
- Nice Display: Equipped with a nice digital display that’s easy to read.
- Sometimes it’s too Good: With so many grind options, you will have to keep adjusting when you want to put new beans in it.
Product Weight (lbs.)
Certified to NSF/ANSI Standards
Bean Hopper Capacity
Programmable Dosing Functionality
Stepped - Macro and Micro Settings
Burr - Flat Ceramic
Coffee Press, Espresso, Fine Drip / Pour Over, Drip Coffee
Warranty Information for the Baratza Vario Burr Grinder with Metal PortaHolder
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals, including Chromium, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
What it Covers: Grinders
Length: 1 Year
Who Supports the Warranty: Baratza
Warranty Contact Information: 877-701-2021
Notes: Baratza has excellent troubleshooting resources on their website. If you're experiencing an issue with your grinder, definitely look here first.
Can SCG Repair? No, Tune-up Only read more about our repair services
Caring for the Baratza Vario Burr Grinder with Metal PortaHolder
Clean burrs on a weekly to bi-weekly basis either with a cleaning brush or a burr grinder-specific cleaning product such as Grindz.
Remove and hand wash the bean hopper and lid with warm water and soap as needed.