Take a little weight off with the Open Box Baratza Vario W+ Espresso Grinder. Designed to lighten your espresso load, the Vario W+ simplifies dosing by grinding exactly as much coffee you need at the touch of a button. Premium unimodal steel burrs offer best-in-class grind distribution across brew methods, while an upgraded grinds chamber and adjustment levers offer better durability than older models. The Vario W+ also features a load cell beneath its grounds bin, offering up to 3 programmable weight presets.
- Coffee and Espresso Grinder: The Vario W+ offers a full range of grind settings for pour over as well as the range for modern unimodal espresso.
- Forte Upgrades: The new + designation to the classic Vario W design adds the metal grind chamber and adjustment levers from the commercial Baratza Forte grinder.
- Steel Burrs: Ditting-designed 54mm Steel flat burrs offer high-precision grind quality.
- Micro-Stepped: Macro- and micro-steps offer 220 distinct grind settings.
- Grind By Weight: A load cell in the base of the grinder offers accurate weight-based dosing for just-right grinds at the touch of a button.
- Programmable Dosing: The Vario W+ can save up to 3 weight preset for any brew method imaginable.
Certified to NSF/ANSI Standards
Bean Hopper Capacity
Stepped - Macro and Micro Settings
Burr - Flat Steel
Metal and Plastic
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals, including Chromium, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
What it Covers: Grinders
Length: 1 Year
Who Supports the Warranty: Baratza
Warranty Contact Information: (425) 641-1245
Notes: Baratza has excellent troubleshooting resources on their website. If you're experiencing an issue with your grinder, definitely look here first.
Can SCG Repair? No, Tune-up Only read more about our repair services