When it comes to commercial espresso machines, you want to make sure to use a water filter that works as hard as you do. The Bestmax provides clean crisp water without breaking the bank. The Bestmax Water Optimization System is an all in one single cartridge system that prevents scale build up, reduces chlorine and other unwanted particles, and improves the taste of your water. Great tasting espresso starts with great water!
Features of the Bestmax Installation Kit M
- Saves Space: Get maximum capacity in the smallest of spaces due to High Efficiency Technology (HET), an improved flow design, unique BWT-optimized filter material, new activated carbon pre-filtration, and maximum utilization of the entire filter bed.
- Clean Machine: The Bestmax water filter reduces mineral content that causes lime scale build up in espresso machines.
- Extends Machine Life: With buffered resin, the Bestmax stablizes the water pH and corrosion is never a problem.
- Five-Step Filtration: 1. Prefiltration for installation related particles 2. Activated carbon pre-filter for ion exchange 3. High-performance ion exchanger for the highest capacity in the smallest spaces 4. Activated carbon filtration to eliminate unpleasant tastes and odors including filtration of bypass water 5. Fine filtration creates clear water at all times.
- Large Capacity: Compared to other filters this size, the Bestmax has three times higher capacity and an extended filter life. It's capacity can filter up to 3,800 liters.
|How Does it Compare?||
Bestmax offers a highly efficient single filter unit ideal for commercial purposes.
|Tips and Tricks||
Be sure to flush new filter upon installation.
|Product Weight (lbs.)||7.7500|
The Bestmax Cartridge M is a charcoal and resin commercial water filter for a Bestmax system. It gets the job done with a combination of carbon filtration, resin, ion exchange, and other advanced filtration methods.
Ask a Question
So what do you think about your Bestmax?
Caring for your Bestmax Installation Kit M
For detailed care instructions, please refer to your filter's user manual. We recommend that you also incorporate the following routine:
- Check for leaks daily
- Check the pressure hoses regularly for breaks and pinch points. Broken hoses must be replaced.
- After a break in operation that exceeds two days, the filter cartridge must be flushed with a minimum of 4-5 liters of water.
- Replace the filter head after 5 to 10 years
- Replace the pressure hoses after 5 years