Daily Archives: October 11, 2008
Sometimes, we just need a little sugar on our tongue -- how about you? The deliciously decadent Cafe Creme Brulee is sure to give you a seriously sweet pep in your step.
With two different kinds of chocolate sauces, espresso and the frothed milk of your choice, the Cafe Creme Brulee is a tasty way to invigorate your day!
- 1/2 ounce Monin Dark Chocolate Sauce
- 1/2 ounce Monin Caramel Sauce
- 2 ounces brewed espresso coffee
- 8 ounces steamed milk
- Combine sauces and espresso in 12-oz. mug. Stir until well combined.
- Pour steamed milk into mug; stir to combine.
- Top with froth from steamed milk.
- Sprinkle with vanilla powder or drizzle with Ghirardelli Creamy Caramel Flavored Sauce.