Daily Archives: October 25, 2008
Drink your dessert first with the delicious Chocolate Raspberry Cappuccino! This delightful cuppa joe is sumptuous, sweet and seriously stimulating.
Featuring two kinds of chocolate sauce, raspberry syrup, espresso and your favorite frothy milk, this cappuccino turns an afternoon pick-me-up into a celebration.
- 1/2 ounce Monin Gourmet Sauce Dark Chocolate
- 1/2 ounce Monin Gourmet Sauce White Chocolate
- 1/2 ounce Monin Raspberry Syrup
- 2 ounces brewed espresso coffee
- 8 ounces steamed milk
- Combine sauces, syrup and espresso in 12oz mug. Stir until well combined.
- Pour steamed milk into mug; stir to combine.
- Top with froth from steamed milk.
- Garnish with Monin Dark Chocolate Sauce.