Recipe: Huckleberries n' Cream Cocoa
This entry was posted on October 6, 2009.
We're not ready to give up the huckleberry game quite yet, so we've been making some drinks to satisfy our need even though the season just hit the bricks. This creamy concoction is caffeine-free and is a great way to wind down in the evening.
- 3/4 oz. Monin Huckleberry syrup
- 3/4 oz. Monin White Chocolate sauce
- 8 oz. milk
- Drizzle of Monin Dark Chocolate sauce
- Combine milk and huckleberry syrup together in a steaming pitcher
- Steam the milk until it's nice and frothy
- Put the white chocolate into the bottom of the cup, pour a little bit of the steamed/frothed milk into the bottom and mix together
- Pour the rest of the steamed/frothed milk into the cup, swirling around to make sure it's incorporated with the white chocolate
- Drizzle with the dark chocolate sauce to taste; should fancy strike (ouch!), make a pretty design