Daily Archives: May 11, 2010
Maybe we don't see it as often here in Seattle as we'd like to, but the sun is shining brightly and the temperatures are rising, so it's time to celebrate the warming season with a spicy refresher that is sure to transport your taste buds south of the border.
- 14 oz. glass filled with ice
- 2 lime wedges
- 8 fresh mint leaves
- 1/2 oz. Monin Mojito Mix Gourmet Syrup
- 1/2 oz. Monin Spicy Mango Gourmet Syrup
- Lemon lime soda
- Squeeze limes into the glass of ice, drop in and add torn up mint leaves. Muddle mildly.
- Add the syrups to the ice, limes and mint leaves, shake.
- Pour mixture into serving glass and fill with lemon lime soda.
- Garnish with mint sprig and lime wedge.