Recipe: Blood Orange Sangria
This entry was posted on July 23, 2010.
We're huge fans of sangria and since we just added Monin's Blood Orange syrup to our repertoire, we had to try out this recipe and found it very tasty. It was originally for a single serving, but we know how you do and we kicked it up to a full pitcher. Perfect for summer weekend libations!
- 16 oz. chardonnay
- 2 oz. orange/citrus-flavored vodka
- 2 oz. Monin Cherry syrup
- 2 oz. Monin Blood Orange syrup
- 4 oz. orange juice
- Lemon lime soda
- In a large pitcher, combine wine, vodka, syrups and orange juice, stir well to mix. Add ice to fill.
- To serve, pour out in individual pint glasses and top with a splash of lemon lime soda -- perhaps garnish with an orange or a cherry.
- Toast the sunshine and drink on up!