Daily Archives: December 16, 2010
It's the holiday season and all around us, people are partying hard. This is our busiest time of year, however, so we can't afford to kick back and take a nip or two from the ol' flask -- especially if we hope to answer all your questions and ship you the right equipment. So we're deluding ourselves with non-alcoholic brews that taste like they have alcohol in them; this ensures all lampshades remain firmly attached to their bases and your gear arrives in one piece.
- 1/4 oz. Monin Vanilla syrup
- 1/4 oz. Monin Caribbean Rum syrup
- 1/4 oz. Monin Butterscotch syrup
- 1/4 oz. Monin Honey Sweetener
- 1 shot of espresso
- 10 - 12 oz. steamed milk (to taste)
Combine the syrups together and add the shot, mix thoroughly. Top with steamed milk. Sip it wistfully.