Daily Archives: April 21, 2011
Whether you're celebrating Earth Day or Easter this weekend, boozy libations should most probably be involved -- agreed? Agreed. This cocktail is a fresh, herbal fruit fusion that is a spirited way to celebrate spring.
- 14 oz glass of ice
- 1 1/2 oz gin (our favorite -- Cascade Mountain Gin by Bendistillery -- is super herb-infused)
- 3/4 oz Monin Spicy Mango syrup
- 1/2 oz fresh lime juice
- tonic water
- Fill glass with ice
- Add gin & syrup, squeeze in lime
- Finish with tonic water and stir
- Garnish with lime + mango slice optional
- Toast the blooms!