Recipe: Wobbly Chai
This entry was posted on October 27, 2011.
Based on a recommendation from one of our loyal customers, we adapted this cocktail recipe to our specifications -- well, Brandi did, actually. We hope you enjoy this unique cocktail as much as we did!
- 6 tablespoons coffee ground for press pot (we used Velton's Twilight Blend)
- 8 oz vodka
- 6 oz half & half
- 3/4 oz Monin Chai Tea concentrate
- 6 oz cold water
- Combine the ground coffee and vodka into a press pot, stir well and chill for 16 - 20 hours; press filter down to create your delicious vodka infusion!
- In a cocktail pitcher, mix half & half, chai concentrate, 6 oz of cold water and all of the vodka infusion.
- Serve in your favorite cocktail glasses over ice