Daily Archives: November 1, 2011
Sometimes, sugar just isn't enough. Other times, caffeine just isn't enough. When these times coalesce, the only remedy is MOCHA CRISPIES!!
Watch Brandi concoct her first solid-food recipe for SCG -- super yummy, super addictive, super dangerous (recipe below).
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 2 shots of espresso
- 1 bag large marshmallows
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 8 cups crispy rice cereal
- Monin Dark Chocolate sauce to taste (it's the topping)
- In a large pot, melt butter
- Add espresso and stir to combine
- Add all the marshmallows and stir continuously until they are melted
- Add chocolate chips and stir continuously until they are melted
- Once mixture is completely combined, remove from heat and add rice cereal
- Mix thoroughly and then pour into a greased 8 x 8 pan; let cool and then drizzle Monin chocolate sauce over the top (to taste)