Brewin' with Brandi: Mocha Crispies
This entry was posted on November 1, 2011.
Sometimes, sugar just isn't enough. Other times, caffeine just isn't enough. When these times coalesce, the only remedy is MOCHA CRISPIES!!
Watch Brandi concoct her first solid-food recipe for SCG -- super yummy, super addictive, super dangerous (recipe below).
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 2 shots of espresso
- 1 bag large marshmallows
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 8 cups crispy rice cereal
- Monin Dark Chocolate sauce to taste (it's the topping)
- In a large pot, melt butter
- Add espresso and stir to combine
- Add all the marshmallows and stir continuously until they are melted
- Add chocolate chips and stir continuously until they are melted
- Once mixture is completely combined, remove from heat and add rice cereal
- Mix thoroughly and then pour into a greased 8 x 8 pan; let cool and then drizzle Monin chocolate sauce over the top (to taste)