Brewin' with Brandi: Espresso Bark
This entry was posted on November 23, 2011.
If you haven't decided on your goodie bags for this holiday season, might we recommend you incorporate these ridiculously delicious chocolate and coffee bean confections?
Watch Brandi whip up a batch -- the recipe is super easy and located below.
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon butter or margarine
- 3/4 cup whole coffee beans (we used Velton's Bonsai Blend)
- 1/4 cup chopped white chocolate or white chocolate chips
- Cover a cookie sheet with waxed paper
- Combine the chocolate chips and the butter/margarine in a microwave-safe bowl. Using 30-second intervals, heat the chocolate chips and stir in between each interval until melted.
- Mix in the whole coffee beans and white chocolate; stir to combine.
- Spread mixture over wax paper and place in the freezer until set. Break into pieces and store in an airtight container.