Daily Archives: January 5, 2012
While nothing beats making a smokin' fondue in the Vita-Mix, you can also do this on the stove top (though it's not quite as fun).
- 12 oz chocolate chips
- 3 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 2 oz brewed Velton's Twilight Blend
- 1 cup half & half
- A selection of dippers: strawberries, pineapple, marshmallows, pretzels - whatever strikes your fancy!
- Combine chocolate chips, powdered sugar, coffee and cream in the Vita-Mix and begin blending at variable speed 1.
- Continue to increase the speed until it's on high and then blend until warm.
- Pour out into a serving dish and go to it with your favorite dipping treats!