Daily Archives: May 3, 2012
We are hearty here in the Pacific Northwest, and if you're not okay with camping in damp environs, then you'd never get to camp! But we understand that there are some among us who don't have the same level of fortitude, and soggy days are not camp-friendly. For you we have created this lovely drink which, in combination with Kaylie's Espresso Graham Cracker cookies, effectively channels everyone's favorite camp time treat: S'mores!
- 1 oz Monin White Chocolate sauce
- 1/2 oz Monin Roasted Chestnut syrup
- 2 oz espresso
- 10 oz steamed milk
- Combine sauce and syrup together in a large mug.
- Add the espresso shots and stir well to mix.
- Top with steamed milk.
- Dip an Espresso Graham Cracker cookie in it and enjoy!