Brewin' with Brandi: Mocha Butter
This entry was posted on August 30, 2012.
Like buttah, baby! Like buttah.
Because Brandi is hell bent on making the rest of us significantly more portly while she remains svelte, she has concocted yet another sinfully delicious recipe for us to tempt ourselves with! This is a perfect way to dress up that jar of peanut butter which has been hanging around the cupboard for a bit too long ... if you need a reason to make something so yummy, that is. We're pretty sure this is part of a balanced breakfast.
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 & 1/2 cups smooth peanut butter
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1/4 cup confectioner's sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon espresso
- Melt chocolate chips in double boiler or microwave until smooth. Take care not to burn the chocolate and let it cool a bit so that it's barely warm.
- Scrape melted chocolate into a large boil.
- Add peanut butter, butter, sugar and vanilla extract.
- Stir thoroughly to combine.