Daily Archives: September 20, 2012
You've got pals over for the big game, the end-of-summer barbecue, the block party -- or all three -- and you need something to serve up that is both sweet and caffeinated, right? Right. Well you know that Brandi's got you covered with a sumptuous treat that will have you cheering for more.
- 8 cups of brewed coffee - we used Velton's Twilight Blend
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 pint heavy cream
- 1/4 gallon chocolate ice cream
- 1/4 gallon vanilla ice cream
- Brew up a batch of your favorite coffee and, while it's still hot, dissolve sugar into it.
- Chill for at least 45 minutes -- more if you can do so.
- Add heavy cream and stir well, then chill until you are ready to serve.
- To serve, pour coffee mixture into a punch bowl. Scoop the ice cream into the mixture and blend together. Enjoy!