Daily Archives: December 13, 2012
This time of year is filled with delicious sweets n' treats and we want to help you spread the naughtiness with these delectable cookies! They're super easy to make, so that's definitely a plus during the busy holiday season. Watch Brandi make a batch to see how simple these are to craft.
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup espresso (or strong coffee)
- 1/4 cup cocoa
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 3 cups oatmeal (uncooked)
- In a saucepan over medium heat, melt the butter.
- Add sugar, espresso/coffee and cocoa.
- Bring the mixture up to a rolling boil, then continue boiling for one minute while stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat and stir in peanut butter.
- Add oatmeal and mix until everything is well-incorporated.
- Drop by the spoonful on a wax paper-covered cookie sheet and allow to cool -- it will set more quickly if you put them in the refrigerator.