Brewin' with Brandi: Mocha Butterscotch Haystacks
Brandi breaks in our new kitchen studio with this lovely treat, which incorporates chocolate, butterscotch, coffee, marshmallows ... and chow mein noodles!
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup butterscotch chips
- 1 tablespoon finely ground coffee (we used Middle Fork's Tough as Nails)
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup crispy chow mein noodles
- Melt the chocolate and butterscotch chips together.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine coffee, marshmallows and noodles together, then pour in melted chocolate mixture.
- Stir until everything is well-coated in the chocolate.
- On a non-stick surface (such as a non-stick pan, wax or parchment paper), spoon out about a tablespoon of the mixture, piled up like little haystacks.
- Let them set in the refrigerator for about an hour, then serve.