Hot Blog on Blog Action: We're Back!
Want to know what's on our collective mind? Much like the Borg we are single-minded in the pursuit of ... coffee! Here's where we comb the interwebs and report back to you on the the weird and the wonderful coffee-related things we find. After a three-year hiatus, our highly curated and highly subjective links to the coffee blogosphere return with a vengeance.
- 'A Coffee Odyssey' via The New Yorker: Three famous but very different coffee shops are explored on a pleasant spring day
- 'Best Places to BYOC (Bring Your Own Coffee) in Seattle' via Seattle Coffee Scene: In our hometown or yours, take your coffee to-go and see the sights
- 'Irish Coffee Pops' via Espresso Heaven: Recipe with pictures and step by step instructions for a boozy popsicle
- 'Coffee People, Coffee Stories' via The Caffination: Tales of coffee preparation from simplistic to superautomatic are given a personal twist
- 'Planning Your Coffee-Themed Wedding' via A Table in the Corner of the Cafe: Coffee blogger Drew Moody tells how he incorporated a coffee theme into his own wedding
If you want a daily dose, we spill the beans about Bacon Coffee, Jerry Seinfeld's coffee date with David Letterman and other items of caffeinated interest on: