Daily Archives: July 16, 2014
The grand opening of our SCG Westlake store is nearly here! We are really excited to open our first namesake location, we and would love to see you there and share a cup of coffee with you. Coffee and espresso will certainly be in no short supply, and we will also be brewing a variety of other tasty beverages. The fun begins at 10:00 a.m., so make sure to be there when the doors open. Here’s a run-down of what is on tap so you know what to expect for the day.
Schedule of Events
- 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.: Espresso brewed on our Francis Francis machines prepared by illy
- 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.: Blossom Coffee will be showing off their One Brewer and preparing locally roasted Velton’s Coffee
- 12:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m.: Zoka Coffee Roasters will be brewing up some tasty roasts on the ever-popular Chemex.
- 2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.: Unwind with a glass of cold brewed coffee or a spot of iced tea prepared by Primula.
- 2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.: Its bound to be hot outside, but the folks from Breville will help keep us cool by whipping up some delicious treats on their Smart Scoop Ice Cream Maker.
Free Gift Bags
- Hario Dripper
- Shot glass
- And more!
Free Gift with Purchase (while supplies last)
We’re keeping this gift a secret, but its hard not to love. After all, you’ll practically be wearing your heart on your sleeve.
If you’re in downtown Seattle this Saturday, please stop by the SCG Westlake store and help us celebrate its opening. The store is located inside Westlake Center, with its address being: 400 Pine St, Suite 112, Seattle, WA 98101.