How To Guide: Ask a Question
You’ve probably spent hours reading through product reviews and prolonged stories just to discover the question you’re looking for wasn’t there. Enter: Ask a Question—our way of saying, “Hey, we know you’ve got burning questions best answered before you’ve made a purchase.” Ask a Question is an interactive community of machine owners and product experts answering questions using their real experience. If it goes unanswered, our Crew steps in with the best response—we’re coffee machine owners, too!
Where To Find It
Under every product, we've included the "Ask a Question" tab. Click on the tab and you'll see all the questions and answers. To ask and answer questions, you can be anonymous or log in to your account.
How This Works
- Type in your question. If there are matching questions in our Q&A database, we'll show them immediately.
- If there aren't any, submit a new question. You'll get fast answers from customers who really own the item(s) and from our product experts. (About half the time you'll get an answer in under two hours, depending on your question and the item you are asking about...)
Done! Now you can save time searching through the internet. If you need a place to start thinking of questions you'd want to ask, we've got you covered.
Good Topics To Ask About
- Which items will best meet your needs
- What customers who own an item think of it
- How to use, fix or take care of an item
- Product information
- General advice related to the types of products we sell
Share Your Experience
As a proud new owner of a coffee maker, you're in the know. Make suggestions for newbies or share your early morning coffee routine. It's your time to shine and show you've got this—remember the pure satisfaction of knowing the answer in class and impressing all the kids and teacher. Yeah, it's something like that.
Now, you owners might be wondering how you'll know there's a new question to be answered. We'll shoot you an email and let you know when there's a new one. Or you can take a look under the Ask a Question tab and see if there's anything you can answer. If you don't know and you're thinking you got to know too, just click on the "I Have This Question Too," to let owners know. Our Crew can take on unanswered questions or provide other suggestions we know.
That's all there is to it! Check out how many questions and answers you or others have entered by clicking on their name. You might be surprised at how much you know—any excuse to call Mom and brag, right?