Brewing quality shots without an expensive machine is a rare feat, but with the Bodum Chambord Stove Top Espresso Maker, it's a reality. The Chambord's heat-conductive design helps give you delicious, completed shots in virtually no time at all.
How the Bodum Chambord Stovetop Espresso Maker Works
- Pour water into the container up to the MAX mark.
- Insert the funnel shaped filter into the water container
- Add fine (espresso setting) ground coffee
- Tighten the upper part with the second metal filter and silicone gasket at the bottom on top of the water container
- Put the Chambord on a heat source making sure the handle is not directly over the heat.
- Wait for the water to reach a boiling point, the steam will reach a high pressure to gradually force its way through the ground coffee into the upper chamber
- Listen for a sputtering sound, this means the espresso has reached the upper part
- Pour the coffee directly from the upper chamber and enjoy!
A Note About Coffee & Cups
Let us break it down for you: Although 8 ounces equals a cup in the baking world, a US cup of coffee is measured at 6 ounces and a European cup of coffee is measured at 4.25 ounces. This is why we sometimes list ounces to paint a more accurate picture of capacity.
|Product Weight (lbs.)||2.2000|
|Case Material||Stainless Steel|
|Max/Min Ounces per Pot||12 oz|
Ask a Question
Warranty Information for the Bodum Chambord Stove Top Espresso Maker
|What it Covers:||
Bodum coffee presses
|Who Supports the Warranty:||Bodum|
|Warranty Contact Information:||800-232-6386|
|Notes:||Glass components and carafes do not have a warranty against breakage, etc.|
|Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty?||No|
Caring for the Bodum Chambord Stove Top Espresso Maker
- Rinse after every use. Dishwasher safe.
User Manuals for your Bodum Chambord Stove Top Espresso Maker
Videos Featuring the Bodum Chambord Stovetop Espresso Maker
- Worth the extra money if sleek design is importantReview by Will
Price Quality Value