The Bonavita Coffee Maker mesmerizes the senses as each drip of delicious java makes its way from the optimal-flow shower system in the basket into the 40 ounce glass carafe below. Two high-wattage heating elements, one for brewing and one for maintaining the glass carafe at the perfect temperature, ensure a perfect cup every time. Bonavita sits side by side with the best of the best in terms of quality design, best brewing practices and darn tasty coffee making.
Features & Functionality of the Bonavita Coffee Maker
- Capacity: 40 ounce glass cafe with one-handed operation for easy pouring.
- Keep it Hot: The brew-through lid helps keep your coffee piping hot while it brews.
- Sturdy Structure: German-engineered stainless steel gives it a clean, heavy-duty look while keeping your coffee at an ideal temperature.
- Two Heating Elements: The fluctuation in coffee temperature is kept steady with the Bonavita's two heating elements: one high-wattage element for brewing and one for warming your coffee until the last drop.
- Even Flow: The Bonavita has an optimal-flow shower system to make sure that your favorite coffee grounds are saturated evenly and you get the most out of its flavor.
|Ease of Use||5|
|Ease of Care and Maintenance||4|
|Overall Value for the Money||4|
|How Does it Compare?||The Bonavita 40 ounce capacity (8 - 5 ounce cups) coffee maker is definitely on par with the Technivorm 40 ounce capacity coffee maker (10 - 4 ounce cups), yet has a space saving design and costs less.|
|Tips and Tricks||A Note About Coffee & Cups: Although 8 ounces equals a cup in the baking world, a US cup of coffee is measured at 6 ounces and a European cup of coffee is measured at 4.25 ounces. This is why we sometimes list ounces to paint a more accurate picture of capacity.|
|Product Weight (lbs.)||6.8000|
|Case Material||Stainless Steel|
|Reservoir Size||40 ounces|
|Max/Min Ounces per Pot||40 ounces|
|Available Carafe Styles||Glass|
Ask a Question
Bonavita Warranty Information
|What it Covers:||
Coffee makers, Kettles, Scales & Pour over stands
- 1 Year (Kettles, Scales & Pour over stands)
- 2 Years (Coffee makers)
|Who Supports the Warranty:||Bonavita|
|Warranty Contact Information:||855-664-1252 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Notes:||Warranty covers manufacturer defects only. Carafes are not covered, unless they arrive with cracks or defects.|
|Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty?||No|
Caring for the Bonavita Coffee Maker
- Descale every two to three months. We recommend using Dezcal or Cleancaf for descaling.
- Clean the water tank and lid regularly.
- Soap out the inside of the carafe and brew basket on a regular basis. Use Cleancaf if necessary to remove coffee stains or residue.
User Manuals for your Bonavita Coffee Maker
- Luv itReview by kelly
Quality Price Value
- buy a new oneReview by Lance
Quality Price Value
No hassles on the return. Bought a Techni-vorm instead. 3X as much but i'm happy with it. (Posted on 2/16/2013)