The Bonavita Coffee Maker packs way more punch than ever before possible. Aesthetically, it appears to be a standard coffee maker, but take a closer look. The Bonavita has a finely engineered optimal-flow shower system that saturates your coffee grounds evenly and a stainless steel glass-lined thermal carafe to hold your morning cup at the perfect temperature. This German designed, BPA-free 40 ounce coffee maker from Bonavita will give you an ideal cup of java every time.
Features & Functionality of the Bonavita Coffee Maker
- Capacity: Eight-cup thermal cafe with one-handed operation for easy pouring.
- Keep it Hot: The brew-through lid helps keep your coffee piping hot while it brews.
- Sturdy Structure: German-engineered stainless steel gives it a clean, industrial look while keeping your coffee at an ideal temperature.
- Handy Carafe: From coffee maker to table, this glass lined thermal carafe keeps fresh coffee hot without the risk of scorching.
- Even Flow: The Bonavita has an optimal-flow shower system to make sure that your favorite coffee grounds are saturated evenly and you get the most out of its flavor.
|Ease of Use||5|
|Ease of Care and Maintenance||4|
|Overall Value for the Money||4|
|How Does it Compare?||The Bonavita 40 ounce capacity (8 - 5 ounce cups) coffee maker is definitely on par with the Technivorm 40 ounce capacity coffee maker (10 - 4 ounce cups), yet has a space saving design and costs less. **An open box Bonavita with Thermal Carafe may include the manufacturer replacement thermal-lined carafe, instead of the original glass-lined carafe. We are unable to guarantee which carafe you will receive with this open box, so please consider purchasing a new unit if a glass-lined carafe is of utmost importance.**|
|Tips and Tricks||A Note About Coffee & Cups: Although 8 ounces equals a cup in the baking world, a US cup of coffee is measured at 6 ounces and a European cup of coffee is measured at 4.25 ounces. This is why we sometimes list ounces to paint a more accurate picture of capacity.|
|Product Weight (lbs.)||6.8000|
|Case Material||Stainless Steel/Plastic|
|Reservoir Size||40 ounces|
|Max/Min Ounces per Pot||40 ounces|
|Available Carafe Styles||Stainless Steel|
Ask a Question
Bonavita Warranty Information
|What it Covers:||
Coffee makers, Kettles, Scales & Pour over stands
- 1 Year (Kettles, Scales & Pour over stands)
- 2 Years (Coffee makers)
|Who Supports the Warranty:||Bonavita|
|Warranty Contact Information:||855-664-1252 or email at email@example.com|
|Notes:||Warranty covers manufacturer defects only. Carafes are not covered, unless they arrive with cracks or defects.|
|Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty?||No|
Caring for the Bonavita Coffee Maker
- Descale every two to three months. We recommend using Dezcal or Cleancaf for descaling.
- Clean the water tank and lid regularly.
- Soap out the inside of the carafe and brew basket on a regular basis. Use Cleancaf if necessary to remove coffee stains or residue.
User Manuals for your Bonavita Coffee Maker
- Hot, the way it should beReview by Minnesota Nice
Price Quality Value