With its modern die-cast casing and design, this Breville Barista Express is here to stay. Skip the café and make your own professional grade espresso shots from home – who needs a barista anyways? With a high quality PID for temperature control and a strong 15 bar pump, you’ll be pulling successful shots with ease.
Features & Functionality of the Breville Barista Express Espresso Machine BES870XL
- Modern: Update your kitchen with this high-grade aluminum and zinc die-cast design. Now that’s stylish!
- Easy Grinding: Equipped with a portafilter cradle, just insert your portafilter, hit grind, and watch as it fills with fresh grounds.
- Burrs: Adopted from the Breville Smart Grinder, this machine has conical stainless steel burrs for a more consistent grind.
- Pump!: Watch the pressure gauge on the front as your 15bar pump pre-infuses grounds for maximum flavor.
- Swivel Wand: This steam wand is much like the commercial quality steam wands, allowing more flexibility.
- PID: Comes with a PID for more consistent temperature control when brewing shots.
- How Efficient!: Let this machine stand for an hour, and it enters energy saving mode. Leave it for 3 hours, and it will automatically turn off.
|Ease of Use||3|
|Ease of Care and Maintenance||4|
|Overall Value for the Money||4|
|Product Weight (lbs.)||29.0000|
|Case Material||Plastic with Metal Finish|
|Boiler Material||Stainless Steel|
|Cup Clearance||4 inches|
|Reservoir Size||67 oz|
|Steam Wand Type||Traditional Only|
|Available Portafilters||Pressurized and Non-Pressurized|
|Warm Up: Brew Time||1 minute|
|Warm Up: Steam Time||70 seconds|
|Water Sources||Reservoir/Internal Tank|
Ask a Question
Warranty Information for the Breville Barista Express with Grinder
|What it Covers:||
Breville espresso machines, grinders and blenders
- 2 Years (Oracle & Dual Boiler)
- 1 Year (All other new equipment)
- 6 months (Refurbished Models)
|Who Supports the Warranty:||Breville USA|
|Warranty Contact Information:||866-273-8455|
|Notes:||Please register your product with Breville for warranty support.|
|Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty?||Yes (Excludes YouBrew)|
|Can SCG Repair?||Yes. Read more about our out-of-warranty repair services.|
Caring for your Breville Barista Express with Grinder
For detailed care instructions, please refer to your machine's user manual. We recommend that you also incorporate the following into your cleaning routine:
- Descale every 2 - 3 months. We recommend using Dezcal.
- Soap out water tank (if applicable) and drip tray every few days
- Keep the stainless steel casing shiny with a microfiber cloth
- Optional: Perform backflush routine and clean the filter basket each week