The Breville Crystal Clear Kettle let's you keep an eye on things so you can see water simmer or come to a full boil. Clearly a winner, with sturdy German SCHOTT glass, a soft opening lid and easy grip handle. It is easy to turn "On" with the push of a button and there's an auto-shut off for safety. This clear kettle has a 7 cup capacity and 1800 watts of power for a faster boil. Easy to see, and very easy to clean. There is a removable filter screen at the pour spout if you feel moved to make tea in the kettle.
Features & Functionality of the Breville Crystal Clear Electric Kettle
- A Watched Pot: Whoa! A full 360-degree view let's you see the 212-degree action
- Multi-directional Base: With cord storage
- Comfortable: Soft-grip handle feels safe and sturdy
|Ease of Use||5|
|Ease of Care and Maintenance||5|
|Overall Value for the Money||4|
|How Does it Compare?||
All parts that come into contact with water are BPA-free.
|Tips and Tricks||No|
|Height||10.25 inches on base|
|Product Weight (lbs.)||4.3000|
Ask a Question
Warranty Information for the Breville Crystal Clear Electric Kettle
|What it Covers:||
Breville espresso machines, grinders and blenders
- 2 Years (Oracle & Dual Boiler)
- 1 Year (All other new equipment)
- 6 months (Refurbished Models)
|Who Supports the Warranty:||Breville USA|
|Warranty Contact Information:||866-273-8455|
|Notes:||Please register your product with Breville for warranty support.|
|Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty?||Yes (Excludes YouBrew)|
|Can SCG Repair?||Yes. Read more about our out-of-warranty repair services.|
Caring for the Breville Crystal Clear Electric Kettle
- Descale every few months. We recommend using Cleancaf or Revive Organic Tea Cleaner.
- Clean the water tank and lid regularly.
- Soap out the inside of the carafe on a regular basis. Use Cleancaf if necessary to remove residue.