It’s no wonder the Breville Dual Boiler is one of the most popular espresso machines on the market. Equipped with separate boilers - one for your espresso shots and the other for your instant steam. This allows you to pull a potent shot of espresso while frothing your milk at the same time without losing temperature. You can thank the programmable built-in PID for that!
Features & Functionality of the Breville Dual Boiler Espresso Machine BES900XL
- Two is Better Than One: This Breville has two stainless steel boilers and two high quality Italian pumps for optimal convenience.
- PID Temperature: This PID accurately controls your set water temperature just the way you like it!
- Warm Group Head: Insert your portafilter in the warmed group head prior to brewing, so water passes through warm metal instead of cold.
- Programmability: Set your own desired temperature, pre-infuse length and strength to customize your favorite shot!
- More Options: Pre-select 1 and 2 cup quantities, manual or adjustable volumes programmed by you.
- Display: Comes with a small, but very nice and easy to read display with LCD backlighting.
- Gauge: Watch the pressure of your shots as they extract to make sure they’re doing what you want them to.
- Classy Steam Wand: This triple hole, 360° rotating steam wand is now easier than ever.
- Dedicated Hot Water: A hot water outlet is readily available for those Americano, hot chocolate or tea lovers!
- Maneuverability: You can lock or unlock the hidden wheels on the bottom for easy access to the water tank in the back.
- Cool Toys: There is a specific location that magnetically stores your tamper right on the machine so you won’t lose it.
|Ease of Use||4|
|Ease of Care and Maintenance||3|
|Overall Value for the Money||4|
|How Does it Compare?||
For an almost commercial like machine, the Breville Dual Boiler can have anyone pulling shots and frothing milk like it came straight from a cafe.
|Product Weight (lbs.)||36.5000|
|Case Material||Plastic with Metal Finish|
|Boiler Material||Stainless Steel|
|Cup Clearance||3 inches|
|Boiler Volume||Espresso Boiler: 0.3L (10 ounces) | Steam Boiler: 0.95L (32 ounces)|
|Reservoir Size||84 ounces|
|Steam Wand Type||Traditional Only|
|Available Portafilters||Bottomless, Non-Pressurized|
|Warm Up: Brew Time||6 minutes|
|Warm Up: Steam Time||6 minutes|
|Boiler Design||Double Boiler|
|Water Sources||Reservoir/Internal Tank|
|Auto Shut Off||Yes|
Ask a Question
Warranty Information for the Breville Dual Boiler Espresso Machine BES900XL
|What it Covers:||
Breville espresso machines, grinders and blenders
- 2 Years (Oracle & Dual Boiler)
- 1 Year (All other new equipment)
- 6 months (Refurbished Models)
|Who Supports the Warranty:||Breville USA|
|Warranty Contact Information:||866-273-8455|
|Notes:||Please register your product with Breville for warranty support.|
|Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty?||Yes (Excludes YouBrew)|
|Can SCG Repair?||Yes. Read more about our out-of-warranty repair services.|
Caring for your Breville Dual Boiler Espresso Machine BES900XL
For detailed care instructions, please refer to your machine's user manual.