The newest version of the Breville Infuser is here! Now equipped with a durable thermocoil and PID, you will get much better temperature consistency, resulting in that ideal shot of espresso. Instead of beginning with a high amount of pressure, this Breville infuser starts with a lower pressure to pre-infuse the grinds for maximum flavor.
Features & Functionality of the Breville Infuser Espresso Machine
- Dry Pucks: Extra water is removed from the filter basket after each shot for easy disposal.
- Monitor Pressure: Keeps track of the extraction pressure with the gauge on the front of the machine.
- Pre-Infusion: This feature provides a low pressure infusion that moistens the grounds, allowing the shots full potential to shine!
- Safety: After an hour the Infuser will automatically enter ‘Sleep Mode’ and after 3 hours it will shut off.
- Temperature: With a neatly hid away internal PID you get high-quality temperature support without cramping your style!
- Thermocoil Technology: One of the biggest upgrades yet! The accuracy of your water temperature at its very best.
- Steam Wand:This handy-dandy steam wand can rotate 360° for painless milk frothing.
- Auto-Filling: The boiler automatically fills with water when it’s empty for a shorter wait time.
- Filtration: With the disposable water filers your machine will significantly reduce scale build-up.
|Ease of Use||4|
|Ease of Care and Maintenance||4|
|Overall Value for the Money||4|
|How Does it Compare?||
This Breville BES840BSXL replaces its older version the BES830XL by inserting an internal PID for precise shots and a new thermocoil for durability and consistency. Overall, it’s a steal of a deal!
|Product Weight (lbs.)||22.9500|
|Volts||110 - 120V|
|Case Material||Plastic with Metal Finish|
|Boiler Material||Stainless Steel|
|Cup Clearance||4 inches|
|Reservoir Size||61 ounces|
|Steam Wand Type||Traditional Only|
|Available Portafilters||Pressurized and Non-Pressurized|
|Water Sources||Reservoir/Internal Tank|
|Auto Shut Off||Yes|
Ask a Question
Warranty Information for the Breville Infuser Espresso Machine
|What it Covers:||
Breville espresso machines, grinders and blenders
- 2 Years (Oracle & Dual Boiler)
- 1 Year (All other new equipment)
- 6 months (Refurbished Models)
|Who Supports the Warranty:||Breville USA|
|Warranty Contact Information:||866-273-8455|
|Notes:||Please register your product with Breville for warranty support.|
|Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty?||Yes (Excludes YouBrew)|
|Can SCG Repair?||Yes. Read more about our out-of-warranty repair services.|
Caring for the Breville Infuser Espresso Machine
For detailed care instructions, please refer to your machine's user manual.
User Manuals for your Breville Infuser Espresso Machine
Videos Featuring the Breville Infuser Espresso Machine
Write Your Own Review
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: $8.99