The newest version of the Breville Infuser is here! Now equipped with a durable thermocoil and PID, you will get much better temperature consistency, resulting in that ideal shot of espresso. Instead of beginning with a high amount of pressure, this Breville infuser starts with a lower pressure to pre-infuse the grinds for maximum flavor.
Features & Functionality of the Breville Infuser Espresso Machine
- Dry Pucks: Extra water is removed from the filter basket after each shot for easy disposal.
- Monitor Pressure: Keeps track of the extraction pressure with the gauge on the front of the machine.
- Pre-Infusion: This feature provides a low pressure infusion that moistens the grounds, allowing the shots full potential to shine!
- Safety: After an hour the Infuser will automatically enter ‘Sleep Mode’ and after 3 hours it will shut off.
- Temperature: With a neatly hid away internal PID you get high-quality temperature support without cramping your style!
- Thermocoil Technology: One of the biggest upgrades yet! The accuracy of your water temperature at its very best.
- Steam Wand:This handy-dandy steam wand can rotate 360° for painless milk frothing.
- Auto-Filling: The boiler automatically fills with water when it’s empty for a shorter wait time.
- Filtration: With the disposable water filers your machine will significantly reduce scale build-up.
|Ease of Use||4|
|Ease of Care and Maintenance||4|
|Overall Value for the Money||4|
|How Does it Compare?||
This Breville BES840BSXL replaces its older version the BES830XL by inserting an internal PID for precise shots and a new thermocoil for durability and consistency. Overall, it’s a steal of a deal!
|Product Weight (lbs.)||22.9500|
|Volts||110 - 120V|
|Case Material||Plastic with Metal Finish|
|Boiler Material||Stainless Steel|
|Cup Clearance||4 inches|
|Reservoir Size||61 ounces|
|Steam Wand Type||Traditional Only|
|Available Portafilters||Pressurized and Non-Pressurized|
|Water Sources||Reservoir/Internal Tank|
|Auto Shut Off||Yes|
Ask a Question
Warranty Information for the Breville Infuser Espresso Machine
|What it Covers:||
Breville espresso machines, grinders and blenders
- 2 Years (Oracle & Dual Boiler)
- 1 Year (All other new equipment)
- 6 months (Refurbished Models)
|Who Supports the Warranty:||Breville USA|
|Warranty Contact Information:||866-273-8455|
|Notes:||Please register your product with Breville for warranty support.|
|Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty?||Yes (Excludes YouBrew)|
|Can SCG Repair?||Yes. Read more about our out-of-warranty repair services.|
Caring for the Breville Infuser Espresso Machine
For detailed care instructions, please refer to your machine's user manual.