Whether you're craving original creations (chocolate pistachio with gummy bears, please!) or timeless originals (mmm...vanilla), the Breville Smart Scoop has got you covered! With its convenient auto or manual functions and 12 hardness settings, you may have a tough time choosing what to create! The LCD screen will assist you in your delicious journey with indicators that will let you know when to add your favorite additions or when your masterpiece is ready to eat!
Features & Functionality of the Breville Smart Scoop Ice Cream Maker
- Hardness Setting: Decisions, decisions! With the Breville Smart Scoop you are able to choose what type of creamy treat you will create. From sorbet to ice cream, even frozen yogurt and gelato in between!
- Pre-Cool Function: Breville thought of everything! With this nifty pre-cool function, Breville speeds up the ice cream making process. Who doesn't want ice cream faster?
- Easily Add in Deliciousness: The sleek LCD screen will let you know when it's time to add your favorite ingredients (don't forget the chocolate chips!), while the lid has an easy pull ring that allows half the lid to open for effortless adding.
|Ease of Use||5|
|Ease of Care and Maintenance||4|
|Overall Value for the Money||5|
|How Does it Compare?||
The Breville Smart Scoop is the first compressor ice cream maker with a load setting. Just set it and forget it!
|Tips and Tricks||
Lid, mixing paddle and spatula are all dishwasher safe, but ice cream bowl is not. Forget about the dishwasher and kick it old school! Just a little soap, water and elbow grease will do the trick.
|Product Weight (lbs.)||29.2500|
Ask a Question
Warranty Information for the Breville Smart Scoop Ice Cream Maker
|What it Covers:||
Breville espresso machines, grinders and blenders
- 2 Years (Oracle & Dual Boiler)
- 1 Year (All other new equipment)
- 6 months (Refurbished Models)
|Who Supports the Warranty:||Breville USA|
|Warranty Contact Information:||866-273-8455|
|Notes:||Please register your product with Breville for warranty support.|
|Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty?||Yes (Excludes YouBrew)|
|Can SCG Repair?||Yes. Read more about our out-of-warranty repair services.|
Caring for the Breville Smart Scoop Ice Cream Maker
- Ice cream mixing bowl must be hand washed. Bowl is not dishwasher safe.
- Wash the paddle with warm soapy water and use the provided bottle brush to clean the central part of the paddle.
- Don't forget about the outside! Wipe exterior of stainless steel housing and LCD screen with a soft damp cloth.
User Manuals for your Breville Smart Scoop Ice Cream Maker
Write Your Own Review
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: $24.95