Factory refurbished directly by Breville, the YouBrew Coffee Maker with Glass Carafe will satisfy all of your coffee crazvings. From an 8 oz cup to a full 12 cup carafe, the YouBrew's built-in grinder freshly grinds beans according to selected brew strength, flavor profile and, of course, size of cup. Breville's patented BrewIQ system ensures your coffee dosage, water volume and brew temperature are perfectly aligned to deliver a delicious cup of coffee every time.
This product has been factory refurbished by Breville.
Features & Functionality of the Breville YouBrew Coffee Maker with Glass Carafe - Refurbished
- Built-In Burr Grinder - For freshly ground coffee with every cup or carafe
- LCD Screen - Easy to read functionality and settings tell you how long it will take to brew your cup or carafe o' joe
- Customization - Select from 7 adjustable strength settings and 5 flavor profiles (only available in 'Single Cup' setting).
- Programmability - Programmable clock and auto-start functionality.
- Bean Hopper Locking System - The half pound coffee bean hopper locking system makes refilling easy as it seals the base of the bean hopper for easy removal, storage and transfer of coffee beans
- Carafe Warming Plate - Keeps your coffee warm and automatically shuts off after 2 hours
|Ease of Use||5|
|Ease of Care and Maintenance||4|
|Overall Value for the Money||4|
|How Does it Compare?||In SCG testing, this machine has out-performed other premium coffee makers that do not include built-in grinders.|
|Tips and Tricks||Water quality makes a difference, use filtered water for the best cup of drip coffee.|
|Product Weight (lbs.)||30.0000|
|Case Material||Brushed Stainless Steel|
|Reservoir Size||60 oz|
|Bean Hopper Capacity||8 oz|
|Cup Clearance||6.0 inches|
|Auto Shut Off||Yes|
|Max/Min Ounces per Pot||60 oz (max) and 8 oz (min)|
|Available Carafe Styles||Glass|
Ask a Question
Warranty Information for the Breville YouBrew Coffee Maker
|What it Covers:||
Breville espresso machines, grinders and blenders
- 2 Years (Oracle & Dual Boiler)
- 1 Year (All other new equipment)
- 6 months (Refurbished Models)
|Who Supports the Warranty:||Breville USA|
|Warranty Contact Information:||866-273-8455|
|Notes:||Please register your product with Breville for warranty support.|
|Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty?||Yes (Excludes YouBrew)|
|Can SCG Repair?||Yes. Read more about our out-of-warranty repair services.|
Caring for the Breville YouBrew Coffee Maker
- Descale every two to three months. We recommend using Cleancaf.
- Clean the water tank and lid regularly.
- Soap out the inside of the carafe and brew basket on a regular basis. Use Cleancaf if necessary to remove coffee stains or residue.
User Manuals for your Breville YouBrew Coffee Maker
Videos Featuring the Breville YouBrew Coffee Maker
- DisappointingReview by Mary
Price Quality Value