When it comes to drip coffee, it really doesn’t get much better than the Breville YouBrew. No matter how you or your guests like your coffee, the YouBrew can adjust and program accordingly to each individuals desired flavor. Want a single cup by placing your mug directly under the spout? No problem! Want to fill the thermal carafe with any amount between 2 and 12 cups? Its got you covered.
You also won’t feel overwhelmed with all the options, this coffee maker has one of the easiest to read LCD displays with just the right amount of buttons to guide your coffee cravings!
Features & Functionality of the Breville YouBrew Coffee Maker
- Easy Water Refilling: Simply press the flip-up lid and pour your water right in!
- Easy-to-Read Display: Keep track of all your options on the spiffy LCD screen.
- Carafe or Single Cup: Choose the single cup option and slide your favorite mug underneath, or choose Carafe and select how many cups you’d like to brew.
- Brew Strength: There are 7 different strengths from ‘intense’ to ‘strong’ to ‘mild’ for both your pre-grounds or beans.
- Flavors!: With 5 different flavor settings from ‘lite’ to ‘bold’ you’ll always have something you enjoy.
- Notifications: The display will let you know when it’s pre-heating, brewing or simply needs more water.
- You’re in Control: Whether it’s in the middle of brewing, grinding or another cycle you can cancel it at anytime.
- Burr Grinder: This coffee machine has a built-in grinder for your convenience.
|Ease of Use||5|
|Ease of Care and Maintenance||4|
|Overall Value for the Money||4|
|Product Weight (lbs.)||30.0000|
|Case Material||Stainless Steel|
|Reservoir Size||60 ounces|
|Bean Hopper Capacity||8 ounces|
|Cup Clearance||6.0 inches|
|Auto Shut Off||No|
|Max/Min Ounces per Pot||60 ounces (max) and 8 ounces (min)|
|Warm Up: Brew Time||9 minutes 10 seconds|
Ask a Question
Warranty Information for the Breville YouBrew Coffee Maker
|What it Covers:||
Breville espresso machines, grinders and blenders
- 2 Years (Oracle & Dual Boiler)
- 1 Year (All other new equipment)
- 6 months (Refurbished Models)
|Who Supports the Warranty:||Breville USA|
|Warranty Contact Information:||866-273-8455|
|Notes:||Please register your product with Breville for warranty support.|
|Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty?||Yes (Excludes YouBrew)|
|Can SCG Repair?||Yes. Read more about our out-of-warranty repair services.|
Caring for the Breville YouBrew Coffee Maker
- Descale every two to three months. We recommend using Dezcal or Cleancaf.
- Clean the water tank and lid regularly.
- Soap out the inside of the carafe and brew basket on a regular basis. Use Cleancaf if necessary to remove coffee stains or residue.