Factory refurbished straight from Breville, the Breville YouBrew Coffee Maker with Thermal Carafe can handle all your coffee needs, big or small. From a full 12 cup carafe to an 8 oz travel mug, the YouBrew freshly grinds beans before you select from several brewing options: strength, flavor profile and, of course, size of cup. With Breville's BrewIQ system, you can relax knowing that the right amount of coffee is dosed with the right amount of water, all heated to the ideal temperature.
This product has been factory refurbished by Breville.
Features & Functionality of the Breville YouBrew Coffee Maker with Thermal Carafe - Refurbished
- Built-In Burr Grinder - For freshly ground coffee with every cup, carafe or brew
- LCD Screen - Easy to read functionality and settings that tell you how long it will take to brew your cup or carafe o' joe
- Bean Hopper Locking System - The half pound coffee bean hopper locking system makes refilling easy as it seals the base of the bean hopper for easy removal, storage and transfer of coffee beans
|Ease of Use||5|
|Ease of Care and Maintenance||4|
|Overall Value for the Money||4|
|How Does it Compare?||This coffeemaker brews a great-tasting cup of coffee and is extremely easy to use.|
|Product Weight (lbs.)||30.0000|
|Case Material||Stainless Steel|
|Bean Hopper Capacity||8oz|
|Cup Clearance||6.0 inches|
|Auto Shut Off||No|
|Max/Min Ounces per Pot||60oz (max) and 8oz (min)|
|Warm Up: Brew Time||9:10|
Ask a Question
If I have problems with this unit within the first 6 months, what are my options ?
Warranty Information for the Breville YouBrew Coffee Maker
|What it Covers:||
Breville espresso machines, grinders and blenders
- 2 Years (Oracle & Dual Boiler)
- 1 Year (All other new equipment)
- 6 months (Refurbished Models)
|Who Supports the Warranty:||Breville USA|
|Warranty Contact Information:||866-273-8455|
|Notes:||Please register your product with Breville for warranty support.|
|Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty?||Yes (Excludes YouBrew)|
|Can SCG Repair?||Yes. Read more about our out-of-warranty repair services.|
Caring for the Breville YouBrew Coffee Maker
- Descale every two to three months. We recommend using Dezcal or Cleancaf.
- Clean the water tank and lid regularly.
- Soap out the inside of the carafe and brew basket on a regular basis. Use Cleancaf if necessary to remove coffee stains or residue.
- awesome coffee!!Review by robyn
Price Value Quality