This machine has been factory refurbished from Breville themselves and is ready to serve all your coffee needs! Keep your grinder and brewer in the same place and choose from a variety of brewing options such as: volume, flavor profile, size of cup and more. Also keep your coffee warmer longer with the thermal carafe.
Features & Functionality of the Breville YouBrew Coffee Maker with Thermal Carafe - Refurbished
- Built In Grinder - Combining a grinder and brewer into one machine for convenience.
- Bright Screen - Easily read all your settings on the LCD display screen.
- Locking Bean Hopper - Easily transfer or remove different types of coffee beans.
|Ease of Use||5|
|Ease of Care and Maintenance||4|
|Overall Value for the Money||4|
|How Does it Compare?||Compared to other machines in its class, this machine is very easy to use and should last a very long time.|
|Product Weight (lbs.)||30.0000|
|Case Material||Stainless Steel|
|Bean Hopper Capacity||8oz|
|Cup Clearance||6.0 inches|
|Auto Shut Off||No|
|Max/Min Ounces per Pot||60oz (max) and 8oz (min)|
|Warm Up: Brew Time||9:10|
Ask a Question
Warranty Information for the Breville YouBrew Coffee Maker
|What it Covers:||
Breville espresso machines, grinders and blenders
- 2 Years (Oracle & Dual Boiler)
- 1 Year (All other new equipment)
- 6 months (Refurbished Models)
|Who Supports the Warranty:||Breville USA|
|Warranty Contact Information:||866-273-8455|
|Notes:||Please register your product with Breville for warranty support.|
|Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty?||Yes (Excludes YouBrew)|
|Can SCG Repair?||Yes. Read more about our out-of-warranty repair services.|
Caring for the Breville YouBrew Coffee Maker
- Descale every two to three months. We recommend using Dezcal or Cleancaf.
- Clean the water tank and lid regularly.
- Soap out the inside of the carafe and brew basket on a regular basis. Use Cleancaf if necessary to remove coffee stains or residue.