Simplify your morning coffee routine with the Brewista Variable Temperature Kettle! A spiritual successor to the classic Bonavita Kettle, the Brewista offers refinements like a larger heating element, more controllable pour spout, larger capacity, and auto on functionality that promise to speed up your slow bar.
Features and Functionality of the Brewista 1.2L Variable Temperature Kettle
- Gooseneck Accuracy - A flow-restrictive gooseneck design and pointed spout gives the Brewista kettle slow, accurate control over pour.
- Auto-on - Program time and auto-on functionality to have hot water before your feet hit the floor in the morning.
- Large Capacity - A 1.2-liter max capacity gives you lots of water for large-batch brewing.
- Temperature Control - ±1 degree of variance means you can perfect your brew method down to the degree.
|How Does it Compare?||
Similar to the Bonavita Variable Temp Kettle, the Brewista Kettle adds a clock and auto-on functionality, so you can wake up to hot water for tea or coffee.
|Product Weight (lbs.)||0.0000|
|Material||Stainless Steel and Plastic|
Ask a Question
Warranty Information for the Brewista 1.2L Variable Temperature Kettle
|What it Covers:||
Electric kettles and scales
|Who Supports the Warranty:||Brewista|
|Warranty Contact Information:||888.538.8683|
|Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty?||No|
Caring for the Brewista 1.2L Variable Temperature Kettle
- Empty kettle of excess water after every use.
- Soap out weekly.
- Descale as needed, generally every 2-3 months.