For delicious espresso each time you use your machine, Urnex has created these Cafiza Home Espresso Machine Cleaning Tablets, a package of eight perfectly dosed tablets that can be used to clean your superautomatic or as a pre-dosed backflush detergent on machines with a three-way brew pressure release/solenoid valve. Cafiza Home products were designed to extend the rigorous standards of commercial cleaning to home users, and these tablets are no exception. Designed and tested to ensure compatibility with all major brands of home superautomatics, this universal cleaning product keeps your machine de-gunked and pristine. This package includes 8 foil-wrapped tablets.
How the Cafiza Home Espresso Machine Cleaning Tablets Work
- If the machine has a cleaning program, follow the instructions supplied by the manufacturer.
- If the machine has a pre-ground coffee or bypass chute, put one Cafiza Home tablet in the pre-ground coffee chute and place a cup under the coffee spout. Press the button corresponding to brewing with pre-ground coffee. When half a cup of water has been discharged, switch the appliance off for five minutes to let the solution take effect inside of the machine. Switch the appliance back on again to end the cycle. Repeat this cycle a minimum of three additional times, but without adding more tablets to the machine. Then, remove the coffee dispensing unit and rinse it carefully using clean water. Before using the appliance again, prepare two cups of coffee, by pressing the button corresponding to brewing with pre-ground coffee, but without adding any coffee, and then throw them away. To clean the drip tray, place a Cafiza Home tablet inside, and fill it up 2/3 full with hot water. Let the cleaning solution take effect for about 30 minutes, then rinse abundantly.
- If the machine does not have a pre-ground coffee chute, place one Cafiza Home tablet in a cup and fill it with hot water. Remove the coffee dispensing unit and clean the filters and the dispensing channel with the prepared cleaning solution. Possibly use a sponge or a little brush. Let the solution take effect for at least five minutes and repeat this operation a minimum of three times. Rinse the coffee dispensing unit abundantly with clean water and install it again.
- To clean the drip tray, place a Cafiza Home tablet inside and fill it up to 2/3 full with hot water. Let the cleaning solution take effect for about 30 minutes and rinse abundantly.
- Backflush Instructions: Place one tablet in your backflush basket and then follow your normal backflush procedure. Diluting another tablet in two cups of hot water will also make a great solution for cleaning portafilters, filter baskets and other items that come into contact with coffee oils and require regular cleaning.
Features & Functionality of the Cafiza Home Espresso Machine Cleaning Tablets
- Compatible - Use these as a replacement for Saeco and Solis cleaning tablets for Saeco Superautomatic Espresso Machines and Solis Superautomatic Espresso Machines. Also for use with any machines that require backflushing, such as the Rancilio Silvia, Ascaso Dream UP, Uno & Duo series, La Spaziale machines, Pasquini Livia 90 and any machine with an E61 brew head.
|Ease of Use||5|
|Overall Value for the Money||5|
|Product Weight (lbs.)||0.0688|
Ask a Question
Have suggestions on what you'd like to see here? Send us an email!
- Alternative to Jura Cleaning TabletsReview by Satta
Price Quality Value
Easy To Use, Bargain vs Jura
None (Posted on 11/19/2010)