Striking a pose similar to Zoolander's Blue Steel, Capresso's H20 Steel Electric Water Kettle steals the show with it's sleek modern design and pouty spout. Fill this water kettle to capacity with a whopping 57 ounces and hit the illuminating power switch to begin the boiling process. Once the water has reached maximum temperature the power switch turns off and the water is ready for tea, hot cocoa, soup or even a coffee pour over!
Features & Functionality of the Capresso H20 Steel Electric Water Kettle
- Swivel Base: The H20 Steel conveniently sits on a 360° swivel base while heating. Twist and turn this kettle to lift and set-down at any angle.
- Dry Boil Protection: This crafty kettle knows when it has water and when it's completely empty! If the kettle is turned on without water the heating element will automatically shut off after a few seconds.
- Water Level Window: Know how much water you have left with this easy-to-read water level window. The window also includes measurement lines for 24 oz, 36 oz, 48 oz and the max level of 57 oz.
- Prominent Power Switch: The power switch sits just below the handle and aesthetically resembles a USB drive. The power switch also lights up when active and turns off when the boil cycle is complete.
- Cool Touch Handle: The plastic handle does not absorb heat, thus keeping it cool to the touch while the water is steamy.
- Simple Push Button: Open the top of the kettle and fill with ease using the push button located at the top of the handle.
- Micro Filter Spout: Similar to the mesh from a tea infuser, this kettle's spout includes a filter that catches unwanted particles from falling in your tasty tea or succulent soup! This filter can also be removed to rinse and scrub as needed.
- Keeping Things Tidy: Excess cord can be wrapped underneath the swivel base.
|Ease of Use||5|
|Ease of Care and Maintenance||4|
|Overall Value for the Money||5|
|Product Weight (lbs.)||3.0000|
|Material||Stainless Steel and Plastic|
Ask a Question
Warranty Information for the Capresso H20 Steel Electric Water Kettle
|What it Covers:||
Jura and Capresso espresso machines, coffee makers, tea makers, grinders and milk frothers
- 1 Year (Refurbished Jura-branded equipment, all Capresso-branded equipment)
- 2 Years (New Jura-branded superautomatic espresso machines)
|Who Supports the Warranty:||Jura|
|Warranty Contact Information:||800-767-3554|
|Notes:||Capresso-branded equipment is often replaced rather than repaired during the warranty period, whereas Jura-branded superautomatics have a repair process managed directly by the company (located on the East Coast of the US).|
|Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty?||No|
|Can SCG Repair?||No|
Caring for the Capresso H20 Steel Electric Water Kettle
- Once the kettle has cooled, remove the spout's micro filter and rinse under hot water and scrub as needed.
- Rinse out the kettle and dry with a lint-free cloth.
- Wipe down the exterior of the kettle with a soft damp cloth.