There's more than one way to beat the summer heat! Allow Capresso the opportunity to brew you a cold one, with the Capresso Iced Tea Maker. Featuring an 80 ounce glass pitcher with convenient fill lines and an easy pour spout, this iced tea maker will brew a carafe of cold, refreshing tea in minutes. Add fruit for an invigorating twist and utilize Capresso's included recipe booklet for a fresh take on tea.
Features & Functionality of the Capresso Iced Tea Maker
- Glass Pitcher: The included pitcher features separate ice and cold water level markers for easy filling.
- Adjustable Strength: Effortlessly adjust the strength according to your taste for each brew cycle.
- Removable Filter & Basket: The removable permanent filter and basket conveniently brews loose leaf tea or tea bags.
- Detachable Water Tank: Remove the water tank for simple filling and cleaning.
- Auto-Off: This brewer automatically shuts off once the brew cycle is complete.
|Tips and Tricks||
Brewing with this tea maker couldn't be any easier. Simply add the desired amount of loose leaf tea or tea bags to the permanent filter (Capresso recommends 3 - 6 teaspoons of loose leaf or 4 - 10 regular tea bags). Fill the water tank to the max level line, add ice or cold water to the appropriate fill line on the glass carafe and press the brew button. Voila! Iced tea brewing made easy.
|Product Weight (lbs.)||5.0000|
Ask a Question
Warranty Information for the Capresso Iced Tea Maker
|What it Covers:||
Jura and Capresso espresso machines, coffee makers, tea makers, grinders and milk frothers
- 1 Year (Refurbished Jura-branded equipment, all Capresso-branded equipment)
- 2 Years (New Jura-branded superautomatic espresso machines)
|Who Supports the Warranty:||Jura|
|Warranty Contact Information:||800-767-3554|
|Notes:||Capresso-branded equipment is often replaced rather than repaired during the warranty period, whereas Jura-branded superautomatics have a repair process managed directly by the company (located on the East Coast of the US).|
|Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty?||No|
|Can SCG Repair?||No|
Caring for the Capresso Iced Tea Maker
- Clean all detachable parts after each use in hot, soapy water.
- Wipe the exterior of the brewer with a soft, damp cloth.
- Once cooled, gently wipe the heating platform with a damp cloth after each use.
User Manual for your Capresso Iced Tea Maker
Write Your Own Review
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: $17.95
Regular Price: $10.00