Don’t let the craziness of life stop you from brewing a tasty cup of joe! Take it to go, with Capresso’s On-the-Go Personal Coffee Maker. This convenient brewer lets you call the shots, by letting you decide what to brew. Indulge your taste buds with a cup brewed from freshly ground beans, or simply brew your favorite pre-ground blend or soft coffee pods. This sleek and slim personal coffee maker also includes a 16-ounce stainless steel thermal travel mug that fits perfectly beneath the brew head.
Features & Functionality of the Capresso On-the-Go Personal Coffee Maker
- Durable Casing: This personal coffee maker is encased with sleek stainless steel that matches the thermal travel mug.
- Space Saver: Measuring just below a foot in height, this coffee maker will easily fit beneath most cabinets.
- Convenient Parts: Remove the permanent filter and filter basket for an easy clean-up after each brew.
- Illuminating Brew Button: The easily accessible brew button sits at the bottom front of the machine and stays illuminated during the brew process.
- Auto-Off: The coffee maker and illuminated brew light automatically turn off when the brew cycle is complete.
|Ease of Use||5|
|Ease of Care and Maintenance||4|
|Overall Value for the Money||5|
|Tips and Tricks||
Heat water for tea or cocoa by completing the brew cycle sans coffee.
For the best overall flavor, 3 - 5 tablespoons of ground coffee is recommended, but can be adjusted to taste. Using more than 6 tablespoons is not recommended as the filter may overflow.
|Product Weight (lbs.)||2.5000|
|Case Material||Stainless Steel/Plastic|
|Cup Clearance||6.5 inches|
|Auto Shut Off||Yes|
|Warm Up: Brew Time||4 minutes 45 seconds|
Ask a Question
Warranty Information for the Capresso On-the-Go Personal Coffee Maker
|What it Covers:||
Jura and Capresso espresso machines, coffee makers, tea makers, grinders and milk frothers
- 1 Year (Refurbished Jura-branded equipment, all Capresso-branded equipment)
- 2 Years (New Jura-branded superautomatic espresso machines)
|Who Supports the Warranty:||Jura|
|Warranty Contact Information:||800-767-3554|
|Notes:||Capresso-branded equipment is often replaced rather than repaired during the warranty period, whereas Jura-branded superautomatics have a repair process managed directly by the company (located on the East Coast of the US).|
|Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty?||No|
|Can SCG Repair?||No|
Caring for the Capresso On-the-Go Personal Coffee Maker
- Once the machine has cooled, remove used grounds or pod after each use.
- Wash filter basket, permanent filter, thermal travel mug and lid after each use. All are top rack dishwasher safe, or can be hand-washed in warm, soapy water.
- Wipe down the exterior of the coffee maker every few days, or depending on frequency of use.
User Manuals for your Capresso On-the-Go Personal Coffee Maker
- Makes a good cup of coffeeReview by PamR
Quality Price Value
- 4 starsReview by osmer
Price Value Quality