Worry-free pour overs are back with the new Chemex Ottomatic 2.0! A bevy of improvements from the original Ottomatic include a 30-minute hot plate that keeps coffee warm without overheating your brew and a new 2-stage switch that allows you to brew without the hot plate for iced coffee. The Ottomatic 2.0 still sports all of its original features—built-in bloom stage, ideal 200° brew temp, and included classic Chemex—all in a modern plinth designed here in the USA.
Cone: Works with cone style filters.
Flat: Works with basket style filters.
Pour-over: Works with pour over filters.Pour-over
- Automatic Bloom: The Ottomatic 2.0 pre-infuses at the beginning of its brew process, ensuring your coffee blooms for a better soak and more even extraction.
- Ice Brew Setting: The two-stage power switch lets you brew with or without the hot plate, opening up the Ottomatic for Japanese ice-brew style coffee.
- Water Temperature: Chemex has the Ottomatic calibrated to an ideal brew temperature (our's read at an even 200°) for pour over coffee.
- Wide Spray Head: The wide spray head is just right for evenly soaking coffee in a Chemex cone, and pulse brews to keep the coffee evenly extracted.
- Chemex Compatibility: The Ottomatic 2.0 includes a 6-cup Chemex, but can fit up to an 8-cup model.
Dead Simple: We loved the simple 2-stage brew switch for its simplicity. No fiddly programming or touchscreens here.
Great Coffee: Once you get your grinder dialed-in for Chemex, this brews up some seriously good coffee.
Looking Good: The low-profile design emphasizes the classic Chemex shape, while offering just a touch of modern interest.
Seam Line: The only ding on design we have is the highly visible seam line on the spray arm of the brewer.
Expensive: You're definitely paying a premium for the pleasure of automatic brewing.
If you’re a fan of coffee, you’ve probably encountered the term Chemex before. This unique one-piece, hourglass-shaped vessel offers a great starting point or additional tool for your pourover toolset. All you need to get started is grounds, a filter, and hot water! People like the Chemex Coffeemaker and other pourover devices because they help to remove the bitterness from the coffee. Seattle Coffee Gear has coffee makers as well as Chemex filters, cleaners and mugs here.
Low Stock Message
Hurry! Only %x left in stock.
Product Weight (lbs.)
Plastic and Glass
Auto Shut Off
Max/Min Ounces per Pot
15 to 40 ounces
What it Covers: Manufacturer's defects for Chemex Classic and Glass-Handles Coffee Makers
Length: 1 Year
Who Supports the Warranty: Chemex
Warranty Contact Information: 800.243.6399
Eligible for SCG Extended Warranty? No